Fowlmere Holiday Club
Our holiday club is located at Fowlmere Primary School. We primarily operate out of the main school hall and back playground. We also go to ‘the Butts’ each day which is a playing field, playground and forest opposite the school.
We welcome children from Fowlmere and all other neighbouring schools.
To see our upcoming holiday programme please click below!
What will your child get up to?
We aim to provide an engaging and enjoyable environment for children to spend time in.
Children will be able to play freely all day if they wish with the vast amount of resources available. They will also have the choice to join in with any of the 3 scheduled activities for the day. You can find out what these activities are by taking a look at our programme.
Some of the resources available include:
- Mud kitchen
- Rope swing
- Climbing frame
- Nature area
- Den building supplies
- go kart
- piano & keyboard
- arts and crafts
- board games
- construction toys
- reading/chill out corner
Children will be given the opportunity to join in with playing Mariokart or Just Dance on the Wii too. All children are given the same amount of time to play these games and will have the opportunity to do so in the morning and afternoon.
Our holiday club day schedule
8am – 9am – Arrival | free play
9am – 10am – Arrival | free play | first activity
10am – 11am – Snack time | free play | Wii time
11am – 12pm – Free play
12pm – 1pm – Lunch | free play
1pm – 2pm – The Butts
2pm -3pm – Wii time | free play
3pm – 4pm – Snack time | second activity | free play
4pm – 5pm – Third activity | free play
5pm – 6pm – Free play
- It is worth noting that despite our best efforts to ensure that activities, timings and all aspects of the day are followed we may occasionally adapt and change the schedule due to unforeseen cirucumstances e.g. weather
What children should bring with them
- Snacks for the morning and afternoon.
- Water bottle.
- Spare t-shirt
- Pair of trainers are best as they are safer for children to have when participating in certain activities.
- Coat, hat and gloves for holiday clubs operating at: October half-term, Christmas holidays, February half-term, Easter holidays.
- Full spare change of clothes if you don’t mind your children participating in water activities during May half-term and the Summer holidays.
If you have any more queries or questions don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at our next holiday club! 🙂